Basic User Guide
This tutorial will provide you with instructions on how to perform basic tasks in the SiteCreator. Creating your website has never been easier, as you can now make use of modules which you can simply drag and drop on the page that you want it to appear on.
The web presence editor consists of the following tabs.
Modules - You would simply drag the desired modules on the page you want it to appear on. Design - This is where you will style your website ie changing background colors etc Pages - Here you will be able to add, remove and change page order. Documents - This is where you will upload all your documents such as PDF`s. word documents etc. Settings - On this tab you will be able to make changes to the site name , description, keywords and setting Google analytic.
- How to add and remove pages
- How to add text and image
- How to start over
- How to embed a video
- How to add a gallery
- How to add a contact form
- How to upload a document and create a download link
- How to save your website
- How to revert back to a previous snapshot
- How to add social media buttons
- How to verify your domain and submit a sitemap to Google
- How to re-size multiple images before uploading to gallery
- Embed MP3 Player and upload music files
- Adding a shopping cart module to your site