Billion BiPAC 7300W
From Imaginet FAQ
- Connect your router to your PC with a network cable.
- Open your browser, enter the IP address 192.168.1.254 and press enter.
- You will be prompted for a username and password (Fig. 1). Enter admin for both.
- Once logged in, click on WAN in the menu on the left.
- Enter your username an password as they appear on your ADSL data sheet. Select PPPoE as the protocol, and leave VPI/VCI as 8/35 (Fig. 2).
- Click Save config. When saved, click Restart. Your modem has now been configured.
Setting up wireless security
- Once logged in to your router, select the WLAN option in the menu on the right.
- Ensure that the WLAN service option is enabled. Change your ESSID (Wireless Name) in the field with highlighted text to the name you want shown when someone searches for available wireless networks. Leave the Registration Domain as it is.
- Now you need to select the WEP option from the drop down menu under security mode as shown above.
- You should now see extra options as shown in Fig. 3. We normally recommend that you enter your ID number in the Field as shown above. Once you have entered the numbers/text in that field you now select the WEP64 button as shown above to generate the key.
- Make note of the key as shown next to key 1, as this will be the key that will be requested when attempting to lo onto the wireless network. Once you have done that all that needs to be done now is to select the Apply button and wait for the setting sto be saved. Once that is complete your wireless network should be protected by a WEP key.