From Imaginet FAQ
Watch our instructional video: 
Setting up MS Outlook 2010
- Ensure that you have your email details on hand. If you don't have your email details, you can check them on your control panel at my.imaginet.co.za, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that a copy be sent to you.
- Open MS Outlook, and click File.
- Click Add account.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail and click Next.
- Type your actual name into Your name'.
- Type your full email address into E-mail Address.
- Select POP3 for account type.
- Enter the Incoming mail server (POP3): 'pop3.imaginet.co.za'
- Your outgoing server will depend on your service provider. You need to enter the outgoing server of the company that provides your Internet connection. If you don't know your provider's outgoing server, you can see our list here: List of outgoing servers.
- Next, enter your logon information. Your user name is your full email address. The password is your email password.
- Select Remember password and click Next.
- Outlook will test the settings. If you have entered your details correctly, the tests will be passed, and you can click Close and then Finish. Your email account has now been set up.
- If you experience any trouble, please give us a call on 086-111-1101 for assistance.