1. Connect your router to your PC with a network cable.
3. You will be prompted for a username and password . (Fig. 1)
Username: admin Password: admin or password
4. Once logged in, you will be presented with the Setup Wizard, You will select the Next option to proceed to the user details. Populate the router with your datasheet information sent to you. (Fig. 2)
5. To manually setup a Dlink DSL router click on the Advanced Setup tab - WAN, on the left menu bar. Remove all existing WAN interfaces.
6. Add a WAN interface Port=0, VPI=8, VCI=35, Service Category=UBR without PCR, Unselect Enable Quality of Service
7. Select PPPoE over Ethernet (PPPoE) & Encapsulation Mode=LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING Enter your ADSL username & password, Leave Authentication mode=auto, Leave Obtain default gateway automatically selected, Select Keep alive PPP connection, Leave Dial on demand unselected, Leave Static IP address unselected, Select Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports (this is for half-bridging / PPPoE Relaying / PPPoE Passthrough), Leave MTU=1492
8. Select Enable NAT, Select Enable Firewall, Unselect Enable IGMP Multicast, Select Enable WAN Service, Set Service name to something descriptive like: PPPoE_Imaginet.
9. Save settings & Reboot router.