Huawei E5220 and E5330 Mobile Wifi Hotspot Quick Installation Guide
(Redirected from Huawei E5220 Mobile Wifi Hotspot Quick Installation Guide)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ensure that you have the correct sized SIM card. New SIMs come in credit card sized holders. Break out the standard sized SIM, being careful not to dislodge the Micro SIM.
- Remove the back cover from the device and insert the SIM and battery.
- Take note of SSID and wireless key on inside of battery cover.
- In your operating system, view your available wifi networks, and connect to the Huawei wifi network with the same SSID as that printed on the inside of the battery cover.
- Enter the wireless key printed on the inside of the battery cover.
- Open your browser. You should be automatically directed to the Huawei interface page. If not, browse to 192.168.1.1
- Click Profile management
- Enter admin as the user name and admin as the password.
- Click New profile.
- Enter the profile name Imaginet
- Leave Username and password blank
- For APN, choose static and enter yourmobile as the APN name.
- Click save.
You are now connected to the MTN network.