Add text and image
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adding text and images
- To add a text box, simply drag the module to the desired location on your page.
You should now see a new menu popping up, select any desired text box and proceed to the apply button at the bottom of the page
- To add images you have a choice between using the gallery module or the Picture module.
- Simply select the gallery design you wish to use and click on the Add button at the bottom.
- After clicking the the Add button and you should then be able to see the media library on your page where you can change/upload your images.
- After clicking the Pencil you should be able to see the following menu display that gives you a few options to choose from. In this case you will wish to change the pictures to the ones you wish to use.