Jump to navigation Jump to search
Watch our instructional video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXvnhdQ-G-Q
Setting up Eudora
- Ensure that you have your email details on hand. If you don't have your email details, you can check them on your control panel at my.imaginet.co.za, or email email@example.com and request that a copy be sent to you.
- Open Eudora, and click on Tools.
- Click on Account settings.
- Click on Add account.
- Select Email account and click Next.
- Type your actual name into Your name'.
- Enter your full email address into Email Address and click Next.
- Select POP as the type of incoming server, and enter the incoming server name: pop3.imaginet.co.za
- Untick the option Use global inbox.
- Your outgoing server will depend on your service provider. You need to enter the outgoing server of the company that provides your Internet connection. If you don't know your provider's outgoing server, you can see our list here: List of outgoing servers.
- Click Next.
- Enter your incoming username, which is your full email address.
- Enter your outgoing username, which is also your full email address. Click Next.
- Give this new account a name. The account name can be anything you like. Click Next.
- Check the settings, and click Finish if everything is correct.
- Your email account has now been set up.
- If you experience any trouble, please give us a call on 086-111-1101 for assistance.