Huawei E367 Quick installation guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Remove the back cover of the modem, and insert your SIM card.
- Insert the modem in to the USB port of your PC.
- Device drivers will be installed automatically. Wait for a message informing you that your new modem is ready to use. This may take several minutes.
- Huawei's Mobile Partner software will now be installed. You will see the pop-up in Figure 1.
- The Mobile Partner app will run as soon as it's installed. When the window in Figure 2 appears, click on Tools and then Options.
- Select Profile Management and click New.
- Give the new profile a name, such as Imaginet.
- Under APN select Static and enter yourmobile.
- Click Save and then OK.
- Click Connect to connect to the internet.
- If prompted for a PIN, enter the number on the card provided with your SIM.
- Whenever you plug in your 3G modem, the Mobile Partner software will run automatically, and all you'll need to do is click Connect.