1. Connect your router to your PC with a network cable.
2. Open your browser, enter the IP address 192.168.0.1 and press enter.
3. You will be prompted for a username and password . (Fig. 1)
Username: admin Password: password
4. Once logged in, click on Setup Wizard in the menu on the left, You will select the Next option to proceed to the user details. (Fig. 2)
5. Enter your username an password as they appear on your ADSL data sheet. (Fig. 3)
6. Make sure the Encapsulation, VPI and VCI settings are set to LLC - Based, 8 and 35. (Fig. 4 )
7. After you have inserted all the settings, you will need to apply the configuration settings and reboot the router. Once the router has been rebooted, the configuration setup will be complete.