Windows Live mail
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Watch our instructional video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKmvnhBiXA
Setting up Windows Live Mail
- Ensure that you have your email details on hand. If you don't have your email details, you can check them on your control panel at my.imaginet.co.za, or email email@example.com and request that a copy be sent to you.
- Open Windows Live Mail and click Accounts.
- Click the Email button.
- Enter your Email address.
- Enter your Password which can be found on your email datasheet.
- Make sure that Remember this password is selected.
- Enter your name or company name into the Display name field.
- Select Manually configure server settings and click Next.
- Select POP for incoming server type, and enter pop3.imaginet.co.za and the server address. The port should be 110.
- Select Clear text for authentication.
- The logon user name should be your full email address.
- Enter your outgoing server address. Your outgoing server will depend on your service provider. You need to enter the outgoing server of the company that provides your Internet connection. If you don't know your provider's outgoing server, you can see our list here: List of outgoing servers
- Click Next and then Finish.
- If you encounter any trouble while adding your new address, please give us a call on 086-111-1101 for assistance.